Alpujarra de la Sierra - Granada
- • Holiday cottage Full to let
- • Sleeps: 2-6
- • Registration No.: A/GR/00098
- • C/ Casas Blancas, s/n 18450 Alpujarra de la Sierra Granada
- • Registered in micasarural.com from: December 1 2005
Web of Altas Vistas: http://www.altasvistas.es
Alojamientos Rurales Altas Vistas® has five holiday cottages sleeping two, four and six guests. Newly built but with the typical local architecture of the Alpujarra.
They are fully equipped with kitchen utensils, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, color TV, DVD, fireplace, firewood, floor heating, hot water, iron and ironing board, washing machine, bed linen, etc.
All lodgings feature the following services:
• Parking area.
• two outdoor swimming pools and a children's pool.
• Gardens and barbecue.
• Water area with heated indoor pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
• washing machine.
• 24/7 reception.
• Terrace in all lodgings.
• kitchen: microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker...
• Underfloor heating.
• Bathroom and toilet (No. 4 & N.o 5 only bathroom).
• Personal and cleaning services.
• Colour TV and DVD player.
• Iron and ironing board.
• We provide traveler information, materials and guides.
• We also speak German.
The house No. 5 has a private Jacuzzi.
|Heating||Disabled access||Built-up area|
|Near the beach||Near snowshoe||DVD player|
|SPA||Near a river||Cot|
Altas Vistas is NOT pet friendly
Environment & Activities Altas Vistas
Mecina Bombarón (or Alpujarra de la Sierra) is a village in the Alpujarra Alta, about 1250 m above sea level. Mecina Bombarón has less than 1,200 inhabitants and has two small villages: one called The Golco larger and a smaller one, Montenegro. Mecina Bombarón is still 100% rural village, where most people still earn their living by farming.
Mecina Bombarón is one of the few high mountain villages in La Alpujarra that has not been overtly exploited touristically, so the people and the environment are not artificial, as it can happen in other towns.
Places to visit
• Mecina Bombarón River.
• "The Chorreras" Waterfall.
• Fuente del Captain.
• Golco and Montenegro.
|Horse trails||Hiking||Relax activities|
|Playground||Board games||Table football|
|Horse riding||Bird watching||4x4 Routes|
Owner's Comments Altas Vistas
No. 2 and No. 5 have their own jacuzzi.