(0034) 925 709 111
Hi, I just saw your house at micasarural.co.uk
- Holiday cottage Full to let
- Sleeps: 12-16
- Registration No.: 45012120066
- Web of Villa Cornelius: http://www.villacornelius.com
Villa Cornelius is pet friendly (ask the owner).
Villa Cornelius is a beautiful Tuscan style home located in Las Herencias, a small village just 6 km from Talavera de la Reina, Toledo, in a region called "Tierras de Talavera".
In July 2012 this 450 m2 house was refurbished to offer a high quality holiday cottage certified to 3 Spikes by the Tourism Board.
Villa Cornelius offers a unique space for relaxation. This beautiful house combines the Tuscan style and modern décor, providing our guests a unique stay that will make them wish to return.
The house has 6 spacious en suite bedrooms with TV, 4 Junior Suite with living room and 2 double bedrooms. One of these bedrooms as well as its bathroom is adapted for disabled guests. It also has a 90 m2 living room featuring different atmospheres, fireplace, TV and stereo, fully equipped modern kitchen, a nice breakfast room next to the kitchen for relaxing breakfasts, game room, library, conference room...
Outside the house has a patio garden, one of the main attractions with a pool and grassy meadow. In the autumn-winter season, because of its orientation and protection from the wind, the yard is a haven to enjoy the sun heat at noon. Next to the pool, there is a magnificent porch, where you can have a drink at the bar (including refrigerator, sink, and a barbecue). Finally, the property also features a sun terrace.
The services we offer include internet access, guided walks, cot available, information about the area, activities for children and free wifi. Pet friendly.
|Disabled access||Built-up area||Stereo|
|DVD player||Near a river||Hairdryer|
|Library||Courses - Workshops||TV|
|Room TV||Heating||Air conditioning|
Environment & Activities Villa Cornelius
• Las Herencias is a 10 min drive from Talavera de la Reina. The Tajo river makes a detour on its way through the estate. It attracts lots of birds that spend long periods on the opposite bank and are easy to watch. Moreover, it is a gem for fishing lovers.
If you like nature you can enjoy walks along the Tajo, visit the green area of the Castles, the "Fuente de los Perros", the Chapel of Our Lady of Peace. In the Plaza de la Constitution you can admire statues representing part of Easter story displayed throughout the year at the 15th century Church of the Immaculate Conception. If you want to recover the authentic taste of the orchard, you can purchase seasonal vegetables freshly picked.
• Talavera de la Reina, with gems of art as the facade of the Old St. Augustine, the first work of Baroque brick, the rosette of the Gothic Mudejar Collegiate covered with stucco and the rosette of the church of Santiago, where bricks get curved into flowers.
In Talavera de la Reina, you can enjoy a great day with your family in its great shopping and leisure centres - cinemas, bowling alleys, playgrounds.
• Sierra de San Vicente is a small lineup of mountains, between 800 and 1350 m, which continue with another mountain to the east of La Higuera. Biologically, San Vicente and its surroundings are an oasis in contrast to the monotony of Toledo plains. Thanks to a mild climate, lots of animals and plant species live here.
• Vía Verde (20 km) was called "ghost track" because it could not be found anywhere. In recent times, the route has been recovered as Vía Verde joining Calera and Chozas with Santa Quitecria Mines in La Jara region.
• Ciudad de Vascos Ruins (100 km). In the midst of a great forest of holm oak trees, next to the Huso River and away from inhabited areas, you can discover what is left of this Muslim city, which once numbered 3,000 inhabitants who mysteriously left away in the late eleventh century. The Ciudad de Vascos is today an important archaeological site located in Navalmoralejo.
• Mountain biking - biking.
• Horseback riding.
• Gastronomic routes.
• Hiking - trekking.
• Wine tasting.
• Courses and workshops.
• Fauna & flora watching.
|Relax activities||Playground||Board games|
|Water sports||Golf||Horse riding|
|Bird watching||4x4 Routes||Hunting|