Los Ojos del Molino
(0034) 646 852 071
Hi, I just saw your house at micasarural.co.uk
Los Ojos del Molino is pet friendly (ask the owner).
Los Ojos del Molino is a bungalow with a covered terrace with barbecue, living room with fireplace, 5 bedrooms with 105cm beds and 4 extra beds, 2 bathrooms with linen, kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, crockery, glassware, cutlery and all utensils. TV, DVD, a variety of games, grills, patio furniture and bicycles, as well as air conditioning and heating.
Environment & Activities Los Ojos del Molino
The village has indoor football pitch, basketball and pelota court, pétanque and a playground.
• Záncara River (2 km from the village) where you can catch crabs and there is a water mill. Close to "The Route of Don Quixote".
• Belmonte (18 km) where you visit the castle, Iglesias de Las Colegiatas, and Farming Museum.
• Mota del Cuervo (35 km) with its windmills, Pottery Museum, and the rolling countryside of Laguna de Manjavacas with lots of migratory birds.
• San Clemente (30km) with a historical Renaissance collection of buildings including town hall, the old tower and the Graphic Art Museum.
• Segobriga (50 km) with its Roman city.
• Uclés (60 km) with its monastery.
• Cuenca (90 km) World Heritage Site, with its hanging houses, San Pablo Bridge, the Enchanted City, Ventano del Diablo and the Cuervo River.
• Mushrooming (a wide variety of species)
• Crab Fishing
• Bike rides
• Sports - football, basketball, pelota court and pétanque.