Alojamientos rurales Las Viñas
(0034) 639 971 111
Hi, I just saw your house at micasarural.co.uk
Web of Alojamientos rurales Las Viñas: http://casasruraleslasviñas.es
Alojamientos rurales Las Viñas is NOT pet friendly
Alojamientos rurales Las Viñas are three holiday cottages - one of them fully wooden (including terrace and facade), and two are typical local buildings using mainly wood, mud and rustic brick.
Each house has:
• Two rooms
• Living kitchen.
• One full bathroom.
The decor is rustic, and are surrounded by countryside, in the Sierra.
Fully equipped kitchen, linens (sheets, towels), firewood included in the price.
Environment & Activities Alojamientos rurales Las Viñas
Our houses are located about 5.5 km from the town of Bullas, in one of the prettiest places in the area. The houses are in the countryside, so you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains, and go hiking or walking. From there you can go to Salto del Usero, a cave in the river featuring a waterfall. It is a extremely beautiful place. On the road leading to the source of the river there is a path to the mountains and the Aceniche Valley, an important wine zone. Visiting the Wine Museum in the village and tasting the famous Bullas "torrijas" are a must.
• Baera Pasico Ucenda, Manantial El Molinar.
• Las Atalayas, panoramic views.
• D. Fabio Castle, on the detour to Bullas.
• Church, altarpiece and "La Pila Robá" baptismal font.
• Old Town (Plaza, Clock Tower, etc.).
• "El Zacatín" Craft Market in the Plaza Vieja (First Sunday of the month).
• Cristo de Carrascalejo and manor.
• Ermita de San Blas (in La Cruz district).
• Walking on the Ucenda path up to Salto del Usero, once there climbing up El Castellar.
• Caravaca de la Cruz.
Hiking, horse riding (external company), and paintball (external company).